To members of the Penhow Community Council
You are hereby invited to the next meeting, to be held on 3rd October in St. John’s Hall at 7.15pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Clerk – P. Morris (Tel.07491 598459) email firstname.lastname@example.org 25th September 2018
Agenda 10 2018
1. Apologies - To receive and accept apologies
2. Previous Minutes – To approve the minutes from last meeting held on 2nd August and5th September.
3. Matters Arising -
4. Public Participation -
5. Ward Matters – Discussion and feedback from the NCC Councillors. To discuss and update our ‘Outstanding works
for NCC Contractors form.
6. Penhow Services-
7. A48 grass verges/wildflower management (i) Update forwarded from Michael in respect of the wildflower area.
8. Recreation Grounds & Equipment; Village Furniture – Playground checks (John & Keith)
9. Village Matters - (i)Update on WW1 commemorative plans.(ii) To consider reading names within the Ward of local “fallen”
on the evening of 11/11/18(iii) To discuss any updates about nuisance motor bikes in the area. (iv) Update on Market Road bin.
10. Planning Applications (New) – 18/0929 – Trinco, Greenmeadow Lane NP26 3AB
11. Planning Application (Updates) - None
12. Accounts & Financial Matters – Bank Account details – Balance as at 5/9/18 £28,014.88 (This includes savings that have been put
aside for re-surfacing playground areas etc and £4,906 – for 2nd precept from N.C.C.) Agreed to pay out :-(i) Griffith Signs & Equipment -
£72.00(ii) Training course fees ( Langstone CC) - £20.00(iii) WSI Web Business (annual web site fees) - £388.90
(iv) Playsafety Ltd (annual safety inspection cost) - £168.00 (v) Clerks wages & expenses
Agree to refund payments made on behalf of PCC:- (i) Mrs J Dunford - £20.00 (licence fee for Christmas raffle)(ii) B.Morgan - £25 (website fees)
13. Admin Issues –
14. Representatives Reports –(Clerk) GDPR One Voice Wales training.
Liaison Meeting email update 20/9/18
(Ann & Michael attended) Wales Road Safety Conference 2018
15. Next Meeting – normally 7th November 2018
16. Correspondence – (i)To discuss the Society of Local Clerks Regional Training Seminar document.
(ii) To discuss the letter from GAVO, Best Kept Village competition and agree a representative on behalf of PCC
(iii) To share contents of the letter from HM Customs in respect of changes to VAT claims