PENHOW COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Clerk – Beryl Morgan - Ferndale, Parc Seymour, Penhow (Tel 400624)
Meeting - Wednesday, 6th December 2017
St John’s Hall, at 8.15pm, Members of the public welcome.
1. Minutes of the previous meeting (1st November, 2017).
2. Matters Arising.
3. Public Participation.
4. Ward Matters
5. Penhow Services
6 .Recreation Grounds & Equipment; Village Furniture.
1. Food Waste Bags
2. Christmas in Penhow
3. 11th November 2018 – WWI, Battles Over - National Tribute
5. Installation of new / improved entrance Market Rd / Recreation Grounds
8. Planning Applications (New).
9. Planning Applications (updates)
17/0900 Coed Cwrt, Cert of Lawfulness - granted
10. Accounts & Financial Matters
1. Bank Account (inc all savings), as at 3rd Nov - £23,308.66
2. Agree payments:- Tim Crabb £27.50 for plants, Phil James £195 – work on goal posts, Boules pitch, Community chairs & plants.
3. Letter from Sue Kent requesting financial support for “Christmas in Penhow” events.
4. Thanks from J Dunford for support for PVS Christmas raffle.
11. Admin Issues
1. Agree 2018/19 Budget requirements (if it arrives before the meeting).
2. Notification of Appropriate Sum / Expenditure Limit 2018/19
3. Information SheetC25 – Parish Councils dealing with highway obstructions.
4. Clerks resignation & issues arising (probably nothing to add at this stage).
12. A48 grass verges / wildflower management (if anything).
13. Representatives Reports.
14. Next Meeting – normally 3rd January 2018