PENHOW COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Clerk – Beryl Morgan - Ferndale, Parc Seymour, Penhow (Tel 400624)
Meeting - Wednesday, 10th January 2018
St John’s Hall, at 8.15pm, Members of the public welcome.
1. Minutes of the previous meeting (6th December, 2017).
2. Matters Arising.
3. Public Participation.
4. Ward Matters
5. Penhow Services
6. Recreation Grounds & Equipment; Village Furniture.
7. Village Matters.
2.Market Rd new entrance (if any further info).
8. Planning Applications (New).
9. Planning Applications (updates)
10. Accounts & Financial Matters
1.Bank Account (inc all savings), as at 5th Dec - £22,962.96
2.Payments made (agreed in advance):- Severn Tunnel Brass Band £100;
3.Received: 3rd Precept from NCC £3850.92 (not included in above).
11. Admin Issues
1. Formal Agreement of 2018/19 Budget requirements (already discussed).
2 .Clerks resignation - issues arising.
12. A48 grass verges / wildflower management (if anything).
13. Representatives Reports.
14. Next Meeting – normally 7th February 2018